Teacher: Substitute, Älvsjö
About this vacancy
IES Älvsjö is looking for substitute teachers!
We are currently looking for substitute teaching staff to work at an hourly rate covering short term teacher absences as and when needed. The position is non contractual and work can be offered sporadically and at short notice.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice, Monday-Fridays, daytime.
- Have a valid work permit/is eligible to work in Sweden and has a Swedish bank account + a belastningsregisterutdrag from the police in accordance to Swedish law when working with children.
- Have previous experience and/or are qualified to work with children.
- Have excellent English language skills and preferably also proficient in Swedish.
- Are confident and enthusiastic and able to show initiative.
- Are able to follow and execute lesson plans set by the class teacher.We are interviewing shortlisted candidates regularly, so if you are interested, apply now!
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. Teaching is through both Swedish and English, with English the language of the corridors. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 46 schools and around 32,000 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
More about the company and its schools can be found at www.engelska.se
- Subjects taught
- 10 - 15
- Position starts
- As soon as possible
- Publish date
- Tue Aug 22 2023 22:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Closes at
- Wed Dec 20 2023 22:59:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Part time
- Working language
- Swedish or English
- Sara Juberg
- 070 874 2883